Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Here are just a few that come to my mind.
* For a God that is amazing and loves us with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3 "I have
loved you with an everlasting love"
* For my Husband
* For our Family
* For my Children
* For real people who share their life story like the man we heard today at a Fellowship of
Christian Athletes event.
* For our Friends
* For clean water
* For the Food that is on our table
* For the pile of laundry laying on my floor that needs to be folded
* For a business that provides income for us
* For the sink full of dishes that need to be washed
* For a God who has opened our eyes to the orphan crisis
* For the country that we live in
* For the bread that is baking in my oven right now
* For the freedom to worship how we choose
* For the strength that rises as we wait upon the One who is reigns forever
* For a babe that lives across the world that we can not wait to hold
* For the babe that came to save us all. "She will give birth to a son, and you are to give
him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” Matthew 1:21