Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Fun

We've been busy celebrating the season ... the season our Savior was Born.  

We've decorated our Christmas tree.


We've done some reading


Whew! Christmas treats and Apple Cider make Christmas fun.




...and all the treats and celebrating are wearing on this little Princess!



I'm so thankful for the gift of family at Christmas!  We are blessed.


This is my Grandma and Hannah.  It is a blessing to be able to spend Christmas with all of our family. This Christmas my heart smiles as I think about the blessing it is to spend Christmas with my Grandma and Grandpa.   


Grandpa sang while "santa" was visiting us.  I love listening to my Grandpa sing.  My grandpa's winter project is putting together puzzles.  This year, grandma and grandpa had a puzzle that my grandpa put together framed for each of their 11 great grandchildren.  What an awesome memory for us and for our kids.






As we are pondering the birth of Jesus and holding Him in our hearts I can't but help ponder when we will be able to hold our little one and welcome him or her to our celebration.