Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Set Free

I. am. thankful.  Thankful for the family God has blessed me with.  Thankful for the friends God has blessed me with.  Thankful to my God who has set me free.  I am in awe at how God knows me, loves me and promises that He has not left me as an orphan. Thankful that He forgives me.  So thankful that I am part of His family and thankful that I can live in the freedom He gives.

Life has not felt real easy over the last few days.  Today I'm thankful for TRUTH and not emotions. Life is good.  I have no bad news to share.  Really, I have no reason to be anything but happy.  Am, I am happy.  I'm so excited about the days ahead.  Have you ever been FULL of JOY and yet have a sadness about you at the same time?  I'm not sure I can put the correct words to the emotions that seem to be present at this time.

Honestly, I have been praying, but I have not spent much time in the word.  This morning I spent some time in the word. I'm thankful for many things, but on the top of my list are a couple verses that God has reminded me of.

 



No comments: