Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bath and Body Works

The boys and I went into Bath and Body works this week.   Not the typical store that I frequent with the boys but I needed a gift for someone.  They did great, but they LOVE to touch everything and with two of them it can get to be very hard to get any shopping done.  To my surprise, they stayed quite entertained at Bath and Body Works.  They like this product...  They were fixate on it ... because they thought it was a picture of Injera!


While they were looking at the "Injera" I was able to have a visit with the sweet gal who was working there ... it felt like a conversation that was meant to be.  She was so encouraging.  She was so sweet.  She understood things that are on my heart.  It felt like an instant connection.  

Then... we went home - and ate Injera for lunch while we took in the smell of Cinnamon and Clove Buds that has our house smelling so good on these rainy fall days that we've been spending inside.

No comments: