Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Success!

I went to conferences today with my middle school girles.  They made me proud.  Ryan stayed home with the little boys instead of going to conferences.  One of the boys loves his daddy and usually always picks him over me.  He cried when I left this morning.  Yeah!  Not that I like to see him cry ... and who knows, it might have been because he wanted to go for a car ride.  It might have been because he just woke up.  It might have been for a reason that I can not even dream up.  But ... he cried when I handed him over yelling "mommy".  I'm chalking it up to a successful move forward in attachment.  I'd say it has been a successful morning.  Oh Happy Day ... I love those moments!


Levi at Bring Love In posted a video that I wanted to share with you.  Here it is ....


1 comment:

lauren nicole said...

Joyous moments are so beautiful!