Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Haiti Team

Six of my friends are going on a vision trip to Haiti this week.

Will you join me in praying for them and all those that they will come in contact with while they are traveling as well as their families that will be waiting here at home for them.  The team will be visiting a few places, but their main focus will be an orphanage.  You can follow their story here.

A sweet friend of mine today sent me a bible verse.  It was just what I needed to hear today.  And, it will be one of the things I will be praying over this team as they are in Haiti, too.

"It's not by might, not by power, but by MY spirit says the Lord of hosts!"  Zechariah 4:6

I'm praying that the Holy Spirit will guide each and every step, protecting you all along the way as you venture out on this journey that the Lord has you on, friends!   



No comments: