Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday, Grace!

11 years ago today I started my day by doing an "easy bake oven" with my three oldest kiddos.  Then, I called home my husband, called my mom to come over and went to the hospital.  Things timed out just perfect for our doctor to come from the clinic to the hospital over his lunch hour and deliver our precious little Grace... and then head back to work at the clinic.  Really folks, that's how I remember it.  Everything went so smoothly and quickly and the joy of a new precious baby is what I remember most when I think back to the day my little Gracie was born.  

I'm so very thankful and blessed to be this little girls mommy.



She's a sweet, fun, compassionate little girl.  She keeps us on our toes, literally. We went to a barn dance this fall and she had a blast dancing with her daddy. 


Happy Birthday Grace.  You are indeed a gift to us!

No comments: